• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

co500 porductions

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
  • Ive seen people doing or trying to do hacks of season 1, season 2 but what about season 3?
    My hack will be about The Johto Journeys, It will have all the episode included and if there is enough space left we'll carry on to season 4
    Red=Need
    be welcome to have
    Whenever possible

Looking for:

Beta Tester
    Scripter
    Mapper
    Title Screen changer
    Trainer Inserter

APPLICATION FORM
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:

CURRENT MEMBERS
    ME/sprite/OW spriter/scripter
    AltariaKing/Scripter

Last edited:

Saxisai

Unbeatable 3's-Unstopable Trio
    Years
  • Skills: mapper + spriter
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Past experience: ive made my own hacks and i have helped friends with their hacks before
    Contact information: [email protected] or [email protected]

Saxisai

Unbeatable 3's-Unstopable Trio
    Years
  • lol i think you misinterpreted what i wrote, i put SPRITER, :P, but i can change the story and stuff, and i am learning to change the events and stuff (which im learning fast) so i guess i can be ur scripter, even though i applied for spriter :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2012
    APPLICATION FORM
    Skills: mapper, beta tester
    Proof of work:nothing to show really, then again do I need "proof" I can beta test?
    Past experience: I've been using advance map and doing some coding for a couple months
    Contact information:[email protected]

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • well you do need experience for beta testing because oyu need to pin point nearly all the bugs but for now we do not need a beta tester but you could do some mapping for us

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    Name: Waleed.K
    Skills:BETA TESTER,TITLE SCREEN CHANGER LIKE THE 2004-1995 PART AND CAN REPLACE THE CHARIZARD CAN DO BOTH IF CHOSEN!
    Proof of work:HERE CHECK THEM
    Past experience:FIRST TEAM.
    Contact information:PM ME PLZ OR EMAIL ME AT:[email protected]

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • Hey my name is War Rock exe and i'm a pretty good unlz-gba user ( with a little bit a mapping and scripting)
    Skills: as i said unlz-gba inserting with minor mapping and scripting (not good with XSE)
    Proof of work: go on youtube and look up "Pokemon Ruby Omega" the author is "MrPokemonmasterbx" (which is me)
    Past experience: everything you see on that video was done by me and the tools that i used, no one else...
    Contact information: [email protected], my youtube account name: MrPokemonmasterbx, or just PM me!!
    And i could also be a beta tester
    co500 porductions

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
  • Hi, I love anime remakes, I played your alpha, and it's astounding. So, here it goes.

Skills:Beta Tester

Proof of work:None exactly yet, but I am testing for Nikolai Fox's "Pokemon: Ultimate Quest"

Past experience: None, but everyone has to start somewhere, right?

Contact information: VM or PM. Or, if you need my email, PM for it.

Back