• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Monkeys

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Hey sweeties, have y'all heard of this show called Code Monkeys. If you haven't heard of it, it's a cartoon that takes place during the second generation of video games, (Before Nintendo, Atari Era what I like to call it. XD), the show revolves around 2 video game programmers name Dave and Jerry who work at Game-A-Vision. The whole cartoon's style is pixcelated to resemble 8-bit/16-bit video games. It has pseudo 8-bit sprites for people (which resemble like Megaman and River City Ranson), and 16-bit backgrounds. The humor is mature though, so you young sweeties, I wouldn't recommend it. To put it in a nutshell, it's like South Park mixed with a Super Nintendo. XD

I love the show because of all the immense video game references and it's random humor! x3 So does anybody have heard/watch this show?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I saw the commercials for it a couple times and I thought it looked really horrible, and the fact that you're using the word 'random' to describe it suggests to me that my assumptions about it were correct. Not to mention, as a pixel enthusiast, I get really angry at faux-pixel aesthetics.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    XD I saw some of the episodes, and I thought part's of them were pretty funny. But who ever provides our TV dropped G4, so I can't watch it anymore T_T

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    That show is hilarious. I've seen it a couple of times, but I can rarely see the entire thing. My dad's kinds 'ugh' about anything that uses profanity so that sucks~

But I LOVE the show <33

Korey

Wheeeee... :3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    I loves that show! :3
    It's sooo funny! And the video game aspect of it is great too ^-^
    And of course I've heard of it ;D

Back