• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code: Naruto v1

Naruto Uzumaki_

Out of Sorts
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2005
    Well this is my first naruto fansite. It is a work in progress. I have alsmost all of the anime section up and the rest should follow soon. So check the site out. I have and episode guide, character guide, manga creator bio, pictures (soon), and avatars/banners/other gfx (soon).

Code: Naruto

Naruto Uzumaki_

Out of Sorts
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2005
    Thanks ^^ I am working really hard on it. So far the hits are doing ok for the first week. The most I have gotten in a day so far is about 50 (not unique).

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Simple, clean, fast loading, but stylish. /me likes XD
    You might want to cut down the height of the banner though, it's a bit too big. =/
    Width is good though =D

Naruto Uzumaki_

Out of Sorts
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2005
    Morkula said:
    You might want to cut down the height of the banner though, it's a bit too big. =/
    Width is good though =D
    Ok, I tried it, is that better, or instead of just resizing should I remake the banner?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    Morkula said:
    Width is good though =D
    I think the banner would look fine if the layout itself was longer.

Naruto Uzumaki_

Out of Sorts
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2005
    Well I changed the banner back becaue I am using a different and larger font. How does the new font look?

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Not bad, not bad^^ I, myself just founded Naruto, so....xD I will be making a site too. The layout is nice and simple, good content, 9.3/10 The only crit is, that when you go to the Pictures page, the layout messes up COMPLETLY. Seriously, look at it yourself :\ Anyway, if you want to know, the new Naruto episode coming on Toonami tonight is entitled "A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves! " So, i would update the Coming on CN if i were you...So, a very nice site!*Enters in favorites*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Thanks so much for you comment, and I know there is some things wrong with the site and some non updated pages. My compy has been really mesed up so I just got it fixed and updates will be regular starting soon. ^^ I have to use html for the moment but it will go faster when I get FrontPage XP editon back.

Back