• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Codes and Cheating Devices for Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

Status
Not open for further replies.

=_domo0510_=

Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 4, 2004
    By the way can somebody tell me how to get to saffron city please... :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    ade, you are off topic. don't ask that here. anyway, about the codes, i entered one for masterballs, then it worked, and i saved. what i didn't notice before i saved was that most of my key items are gone (including my fame checker, which i really really really wanted to complete....)...so does anyone have codes for key items such as the fame checker?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2004
    Rayquaza-ppn said:
    oh yea did you guys know that by using the "walk while talking code" to get all 3 starters. You can teach your charmander,squirtle and bulbasaur the moves:
    blast burn (obviously charmander)
    hydro cannon (squirtle)
    frenzy plant (bulbasaur)

hello dude, may u explain that.. how to get all starters by using that code??
    i tried but i cant.. .. thanks alot

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2007
    are these codes for the japanese versions or the US versions.. or can they be used for both...

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2004
    Right with the "walk while talking code" *note it took me a while to get the 3 starters
    have the code enabled jus b 4 you select your pokemon. Go up to the ball say yes, then move across and grab another one!
    100% works..lol im no gd at explaining but it def. works

Also note *go to the gamefaqs fire red message board* Go to the topic named "codes'
    Trust more n more codes r being hacked..Everyone go there if you aint already been there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It's jsut the same as the one without the FRLG updates...nothing hard about it. Just enter in the info and generate the code. Simple. Just like the one without FRLG. I jsut can't use it cause my browser freezes up when it finishes loading.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2004
    free sAfAri zone

i just fundout thAt with the walk will tAlking code you cAn get in to the sAfAri zone for free and use normAl pokeballs And bAttle As if you were out side

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What's so hard to understand? I can make codes for both Lati@s, K+G, Deoxys FRLGRS, Mew+Two, etc. all the oobers in 5 minutes. It's the perfect thing for EV training. Hehehehe...illegal EV training.

Wally42

I know where u live.....
    Years
    Satoshi-kun said:
    grifinator: It lost itself when we were updating the database. I'll reattach a slightly improved version.

Satoshi? The txt u attached, what program is the best to view it on? i tried Notepad, but a bunch of symbols came up...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back