• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Codes for Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. Hidden Ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colecionador

Collector
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Hi, guys. I know there is a giveaway thread here where you can get the pokemons, but some people (like me) enjoy the magic of inserting the codes and receiving the pokemon in game.

So, if anyone is interested, I have one extra code for each one of the pokemon (I signed up with 2 emails).

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    hey I don't know if he took them all but i'm looking for these. missed the cut by a couple days because I forgot to subscribe!

Colecionador

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Sorry, I think brett and james already got them. I'm just waiting for james answer.

Colecionador

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    Oh, Lord... I just realized that the avatarless guys aren't the same person. =X
    Shame on me... I don't know what to do. I already sent 2 codes to the wrong one (jimmythewimmy).

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I have one code left, as I received Articuno via an in-store event here in Spain as well. If anyone would like a code for Articuno with it's hidden ability, either quote me or PM me (I only have one so first come first served)

viciousvictini

Currently Traveling Alola...
    Years
  • I'm in USA so I just wanted to know if these codes work here? I missed out on the sign-up so can someone be generous enough to give me three codes for zapdos, articuno, moltres
    ? Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    If you have articuno, zaptos especially please pms me D: im really desperate at this point and ill give u whatever u want

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back