• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coffee!

Do you like coffee?

• Yes

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • It's okay

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Eeew.

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Never tried it.

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Yeah, coffee is really bitter if you drink it without any kind of sweetening. I personally like putting flavored creamers in mine :P And I've gotten extremely hyper off of coffee once or twice. It's fun.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Ok... People who don't like coffee or anything related to it, don't tell another persons to not to try it... let them choose.. XD ((I was serious ??)). Ah!... coffee... there's no better way to enjoy a cold day... or a hot day too, with a moka frapuccino ((cold capuccino)) of the trustworthy Starbucks! XD. Normal coffee it's not my favorite choice, but I still like it. I prefer cold capuccino... and if it is moka, even better XD.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    COffee taste horrable. My friends drink it and say it the best thing on earth but I say it taste bad. I drink it RARY. The last time I drink it was at a Starbucks like 2 years ago. I ask for the least coffee-like drink they have. It was ok.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    coffee is nice but nicer iced and with whipped cream on top YUM, nice to have at starbucks

Super Typhlosion

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    Shadow Scizor said:
    Ugh... I tried it once, it's terrible. My taste buds felt like they were choking to death. :dead:
    Agreed 100% i dont understand how ppl can drink it.. Diet coke ftw!!:nervous:

Years
    I only drink coffee in the weekends to keep me up when I do work later at night and all. But usually I drink starbucks brand, with some coffee cream and no sugar. About 30% cream and 70% coffee is fine for me.

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    Mocha Frappacino, Starbucks...grande size is good for me...The one I had at Six flags was REALLY thick!

Years
    Me, I dont like coffee, I'd prefer tea to coffee. Tea has this taste which I am addicted to. Coffee doesnt have it.

Back