• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coffee's Brewtiful Journey

Coffee

Banned
    Years
    Coffee's Brewtiful Journey!
    Update #1
    Well here we are. A Pokemon Sun journal by your one and only user Coffee! A bit out of nowhere I know but let me explain.
    So recently the Nintendo Switch came out and I wanted to buy it of course. Sadly I didn't have a lot of money on me at the time so I decided I would sell my 2ds since I didn't play on it anymore. So I cleared my save files and was ready to sell it. Fast forward to now and I still haven't sold my 2ds, the reveal for Ultra Sun/Moon arrived and here I am with my wiped 2ds. No save files, no ID, no nothing. So I decided I would play through Sun again but this time with a journal. So as of right now I haven't started yet. No character, starter, nothing. So be sure to keep an eye out on this thread because Update #2 will be coming soon?

Back