• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>collaborate on music

Radix

it's always time to drink.
Years
Shall we do this? We've got a lot of talent here, and the idea of releasing a track (or several) made by PC members sounds pretty sweet. Literally.

So let's do a PC music collab. Depending on when we finish, we might even be able to make it in time for GT14. If we could get two or three people on board, I'm sure we could make something awesome.

Looking around, it seems that quite a few of the experienced producers here use FL Studio, but it's better not to make specific decisions until we know more about who'll be contributing. So if you're interested, post this info:

Favorite DAWs: FL Studio, Pro Tools
Favorite Synths: Massive, Serum
Favorite Genres: DnB, Electro, Piano
Favorite Effects: Gating, Sidechain, Frequency Splicing™, pretty much any form of automation
Influential Artists: Taishi, Street, Delta Heavy, MrSuicideSheep
Timezone: EST (-5)

Only the first two are really necessary, but the more the better.

Godspeed.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
Favourite DAW:LMMS
Favourite synths:Zynaddsubfx,Triple oscillator (LMMS), LB302 (LMMS again) and freeboy (gameboy-esque synth, also LMMS)
Favourite effects:All the calf studio gear
Timezone:BST (+1)

Last edited:

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
That's a really cool idea! I down for it! How should we start then?

Favorite DAWs: FL Studio
Favorite Synths: I don't really know, but I use Harmor and Harmless a lot, as well as Sytrus.
Favorite Genres: EDM, Classic
Timezone: GMT

Radix

Years
Looks like it'll be the three of us for now. It's tentative, but we'll most likely be doing some sort of EDM in FL Studio.

My schedule is pretty flexible, so we could have a Hangouts or Skype call sometime convenient for people on GMT. Then we can flesh out the details.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
Sadly as a linux user, I don't have access to fl studio or skype, but I do have telegram and hangouts (although hangouts is a pain for me)
EDIT:I do believe LMMS is 100% fl studio compatible, but i'm not sure.

EDIT EDIT: also, I don't do voice/video calls with people I don't know IRL (for personal reasons), but a text based chat would be ok.
EDIT EDIT EDIT: if I'm being a pain, I'll drop out.

Last edited:

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Well, we'll have to find a good day to do it, I'm not in the best situation right now. I don't use Skype though, I have Google hangouts, I don't like Skype...

Radix

Years
Nice, this is good info. It's probably more convenient to do it on Discord so we can keep a record. I've PMed you both server invites. Voice chat is more of a convenience, so you don't have to do it.

Back