• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Collecting Trade Evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
Years
  • There's PROBABLY somewhere more fitting for me to ask this, but if there is, I missed it entirely, so...Hi. I'm trying to evolve Pokemon via trading, and I'm looking for someone to trade them back. I can help evolve trade evolutions of yours as well. There, that's simple enough. :D

(Also, quick clarification: This is for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Hello! c: I would be happy to help you evolve some pokemon! We can do it now, if you're free at the moment?

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Okay, just to refresh the post...I'm still looking to evolve trade Pokemon in BDSP! Let me know if anyone's available to help!

Years
  • How many do you need?
    I got two Trade evos I need to do myself (Rhyperior and Dusknoir).
    And if I ever manage to find a Clamperl there would be two more I need to do as I do already have their items rofl

Also it's usually better to not post link codes in public. Someone else viewing the page as a guest might butt in ;)

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Oh, I managed to get a few off random trainers through Wifi. What I need left are: Machoke, Scizor, and Magmar. I have everything ready, I just need a trading partner. The code for my current room is 61656462

And I know, I've had Pokemon stolen from me like that before, WHICH is why I caught a bunch of wild Graveler to "test" my partner first. ;D

Years
  • Didn't really need that Kadabra evolved, but wasn't sure what to send for the third lol

Scizor wanted to learn Bullet Punch btw, decided not to mess with your moves as idk what you would've wanted to replace if you even wanted it to know it.

Thanks for the trades ^.^

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Alright! Went off without a hitch! Thank you for your cooperation! I haven't gotten the Nat Dex yet, so, if you need someone to help you once you get those other Pokemon, I'll comply.

And it's fine about the moves. The Magmortar was the only one I actually use on my main team, hah

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2022
    Hi I am really new to this as I have been only playing for 2 weeks. I am looking for help to trade Boldore to evolve. I am playing Shield. Thxs.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2022
    Hey new here. I need help evolve some Pokemon on brilliant diamond switch. If anyone is able to help that would be awesome. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back