• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Colour Team Consruction Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm currently running through White with hacked in pokemon, cause I thought it would be fun, The first pokemon I wanted to catch and train was Riolu and the second pokemon I've caught is a Swablu, so I though I would go and create a blue colour based team.

Currentlt for my final party I've got these lined up; Lucario, Alteria, Nidoqueen, Jumpluff and Omastar/Lanturn (Haven't quite decided which water type yet but it's between these two) I haven;t decided on a sixth member yet but I was wondering if anyone here has a suggestion.

I would really appreciate some help with this, it's turning out to be a pretty good run through (Though Swablu is being a ***** to level up)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This isn't really the place to ask. :3 Since you're deciding upon what you want in the team, post it in the in-game team questions thread, and if you do want moveset help, then post a thread in general in that section. :)
    Colour Team Consruction Trouble

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back