• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combine all regions into one game. (excluding Unova)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    I'm new here so I don't exactly know if this has been discussed before. A quick search of "all regions" showed none.
    Basically, my idea is to combine kanto, johto, hoenn, and sinnoh. The player would choose what region to start out in, play through it (mostly) normally, then go on to the next one. Every time the player finished one region, their pokes would be stored in the pc of that region. Then they would start fresh in the next. Once all four were completed the pcs would integrate and the player would be allowed to access all of their pokemon. Possibly, a 5th region could be created and then explored with the players team. Now, I realize there are many flaws in this idea, but I would work those out if this began to be created.
    I'm not asking for someone to make this, I'd like to do it myself. But before i begin researching on how to create things like this I would want to know if it is possible.
    Thanks for any help I can recieve!

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
    Nah, don't listen to this guy, Luka S.J's Pokemon Blue chrome will connect regions, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Or maybe Unova.
    Also, thepsynergist's Pokemon Pyrite will have 3 regions, Kyushu, Johto, and Kanto.
    And I guess that Pokemon Shining Orbs will have all 5 regions, with Ueno, too.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2012
    Nah, don't listen to this guy, Luka S.J's Pokemon Blue chrome will connect regions, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Or maybe Unova.
    Also, thepsynergist's Pokemon Pyrite will have 3 regions, Kyushu, Johto, and Kanto.
    And I guess that Pokemon Shining Orbs will have all 5 regions, with Ueno, too.

Blue chrome doesn't contain all the Pokémon regions... It's just one custom region now, Luka is only thinking about adding in parts of the other regions once he's done the custom region for the game. Although he has no intention of including them at all.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    As KingCharizard said there's already a thread for this. Please post your ideas there. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back