• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Come here for a pick-me-up if S & M has gotcha down!

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    It was a dark age. And age of fear and terror, as hoards of the creatures known as the n00bish crawled all over the beautiful kingdom of Strategies and Movesets. The Brave Rater-Knights fight strongly, but it was hard to continue, then, a team of Pokemon arose, and fought back the vile n00bish! AND here is that team.

(BTW Brave Rater-Kinights are me, Sims, Anti-Pop, Torturee Soul, Dark Azelf, Icemna, Samson, Loquacity, and any other regulars I missed)

Porygon-Z-Choice Specs**Mega Merlin
    Adaptability
    Timid-252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Tri Attack
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Dark Pulse

Our leader, and fierce attacker of epic wins. Tri Attacks from this baby will leave you crying.

Heracross-Choice Scarf**Dark Knight
    Adamant-252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Megahorn
    Close Combat
    Night Slash
    Stone Edge

The Dark Knight, slayer of all who oppose him and his mighty horn weapon! Fear his wrath!!

Articuno-LEftovers**Angel Bell

Um... I cant find the set Anti uses, if I can have that one pwease...

Tangrowth-Leftovers**Tangle Guard
    Bold-252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Attack
    Power Whip
    LEech Seed
    Knock Off
    Stun Spore

Many people say the Tangle Gurad should use Sleep Powder, I prefer Stun Spore. And this guy POWNS YOU ALL.

Jirachi**Wish Star

I want Jirachi as a Wish Passer and a bit extra defense, but Im not sure how to go about it...

Garchomp-Life Orb**DragonKeep
    Adamant-252 ATtack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Substitute
    Swords Dance
    Outrage
    Fire Fang

The Slayer of All you Remin, the DragonKeep fears no one!!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    You're lacking a special wall (Unless thats what Articuno does, im not familiar with it) but otherwise a nice solid team. I like my heracross with a bit more bulk if its scarved, try 252Att/212Spd/46HP EV split.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yeah, Articuno >>>>>>>> Blissey, Snorlax, Regice, etc. lol

Articuno @ Leftovers
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Ice Beam
    - Heal Bell
    - Roar
    - Roost

Best with SR/spikes support.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Cress/Milo/Dusknoir/Blissey, the list continues forever

This set-up looks like something SkarmBliss eats =P

Shiraishi

Orz
    Years
    Yesh. I personally like Mix-Chomp for SkarmBliss killing if my Infernape is dead ._.

Garchomp@Yache berry(allows for 2 SD's/survival of random HP's)
    Nature: Naive/Hasty/Jolly (Skarm may not be 2 HIT KO'd by Jolly Chomp Fire blast ._.)
    EVs:252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP I like to outspeed other SD Chomps >.>
    -Dragon claw
    -Fire blast
    -Earthquake
    -Swords Dance

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    It's just the Outrage on Garchomp that adds the weakness, take it off for Dragon Claw

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Ahh so it is a special wall. Looking at articunos yucky 4x rock weakness downgrades it a tad though. Pity there's no room for a spinner up there.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Ahh so it is a special wall. Looking at articunos yucky 4x rock weakness downgrades it a tad though. Pity there's no room for a spinner up there.

Rock weak is no problem really, unless Starmie is carrying power gem for some reason O_o

If you can't get a spinner to fit into your team, Articuno should not be used.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Thats what i meant, although the only real rock move out there is stone edge, stealth rock is becoming more common and it can take quite a chunk out of a wall.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Thats what i meant, although the only real rock move out there is stone edge, stealth rock is becoming more common and it can take quite a chunk out of a wall.

I've switched in Cuno with SR in, and survived two special hits to roost off the damage. Articuno rocks...and anything that carries stone edge Cuno will not be in against anyways, so it's somewhat irrelevant.

SR is annoying, but not Cuno's downfall of anything.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    2 Jirachi Sets, take your pick, I like number 2, cause it lols at Blissey, but yeah.

Jirachi@Leftovers
    Impish
    240 HP, 136 Spd, 76 Def, 56 Sp. Def

Wish
    U-Turn
    Zen Headbutt
    Thunder

Wish Passer, and can smoke people with that 60% Paralysis from Thunder. :D

================

Jirachi@Leftovers
    Bold
    252 HP, 80 Def, 176 Spd

Substitute
    Calm Mind
    Psychic
    Thunder / Thunderbolt

Set-up a sub on Blissey that it cannot break, then CM up. Continue for however long until your opp. decides to switch Blissey out, and that gives you a free CM anyway. Pick your poison for the last slot, I prefer the accuracy, but that's just my usual weak outlook on things... o.0

~T_S

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    It was a dark age. And age of fear and terror, as h
    oards of the creatures known as the n00bish crawled all over the beautiful kingdom of Strategies and Movesets. The Brave Rater-Knights fight strongly, but it was hard to continue, then, a team of Pokemon arose, and fought back the vile n00bish! AND here is that team.

(BTW Brave Rater-Kinights are me, Sims, Anti-Pop, Torturee Soul, Dark Azelf, Icemna, Samson, Loquacity, and any other regulars I missed)

Porygon-Z-Choice Specs**Mega Merlin
    Adaptability
    Timid-252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Tri Attack
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Dark Pulse

Our leader, and fierce attacker of epic wins. Tri Attacks from this baby will leave you crying.

Standard and rocking

Heracross-Choice Scarf**Dark Knight
    Adamant-252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Megahorn
    Close Combat
    Night Slash
    Stone Edge

The Dark Knight, slayer of all who oppose him and his mighty horn weapon! Fear his wrath!!

Awsome.

Articuno-LEftovers**Angel Bell

Um... I cant find the set Anti uses, if I can have that one pwease...

No expert on him

Tangrowth-Leftovers**Tangle Guard
    Bold-252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Attack
    Power Whip
    LEech Seed
    Knock Off
    Stun Spore/Sleep Powder

I kinda prefer Sleep, your choice

Many people say the Tangle Gurad should use Sleep Powder, I prefer Stun Spore. And this guy POWNS YOU ALL.

Jirachi**Wish Star

I want Jirachi as a Wish Passer and a bit extra defense, but Im not sure how to go about it...

Same as Arti

Garchomp-Life Orb**DragonKeep
    Adamant-252 ATtack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Substitute
    Swords Dance
    Outrage
    Fire Fang/Fire Blast

EQ is a good option, so is Fire Blast
    The Slayer of All you Remin, the DragonKeep fears no one!!
    Lol!!!Fixes in Bold.BTW, Nape is a real threah, so watch out.

ultranerd57

Hello again.
    Years
    Hmmm your Garchomp is very self destructive with Sub + Life Orb then SD up once that's almost half its Hp gone. And Dragon Claw would be better than Outrage so you don't get locked into killing yourself.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Well Life Orb was an issue, but I wasn;t sure what to give it, Im thinking leftovers now. And I actually like that set, especially after it got my ENTIRE team down on Shoddy, including Forretress.

Back