• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comic - The Missing Pages

roxas123

Trainer
Years
  • The Missing Pages is a Comic that I am making. It explains what happens in the three years between FR/LR and Gold and Silver. Its how I believe Red ended up at Mt. Silver and how Blue became the Viridian Gym Leader and Here is the Piolet Issue:

issue1tw1.png

issue2zd7.png

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • Umm. Is there a point to this comic?
    1. Red and Blue. Basic characters. Beat the Elite Four. Rivals. We already saw it all in the Anime, we don't need to see it again.
    2. Is there something WRONG with fighting in the lab?
    3. Don't mix generations.
    4. Put some thought into a plot and characters.
    5. Never, not ever use TUP.
    6. Read other people's comics. AND THE CRITS ON THEM. had you done that, you might not have done TUP, you might not have used MD sprites, you might have a plot, etc.

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
  • Meh, not bad for a first eh? :P

Right I'll try to fix that but one thing I do support is mixing the Generations. I find with idea of it cool but thats your opinion on that. I'm limited with effects because I use paint. But w/e. I'll continue because I like it. Making your improvements as best I can.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • limited?

I use paint for comics all the time. They come out perfectly fine.

You might want to resize the overworlds when you resize the backround too. It looks like they're ants when they are outside.

And Astral Maelstrom is right. Make your own plot with your own chariters. We saw the rivalry between Gary and Ash in anime, got to be rivals with Gary in the Red and Blue Games, And then got to be rivals with Gary again in the remakes Firered and Leafgreen. We are fully aware of the rivalry between them.

We don't need to see it again. We already have.
    But, to be honest, it good for a comic newbie.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • At least it isn't an adventure comic ^.^
    Err, you might not remember it, but someone (Signomi, I believe, not sure) made a very brilliant whatchamacall-it (Where someone tells a Fan Fic with images), involving Blue and Green as Champions. Wonderful comic. Possibly this one could go down the same path?

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
  • Well its going to have a plot its just starting out with a fight right now. But this will definatly go somewhere. It will follow two different plot lines. I enlarged the lab so much because I wanted it to be like in real life. I'll work on my problems for the next one.

Back