• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coming soon my own original Anime

The Shining

I like the design of my avater
    Years
    Coming tonight my first ever original Anime story "Power Storm" will be made.

Plot: A young girl by the name of Yuka is teleported to another world where she meet mysterious self titled "Powertra Fighter" Luko (see my other fanfiction in the Pokemon section as well as my RPG. Also the picture found in my signature). But things go wrong when a evil team known as The Darks decide to try to take over this mystical world. Can Yuka, Luko, and some others save the world? Find out in my series.

Coming soon a voice list so you can know what my characters voices sound like.

[Fear_Itself]

I am your worst nightmare.
    Years
    It oddly sounds like the plot of Inuyasha just a bit, but with different characters and the fact that she only teleports between worlds and not between times.
    I like how it sounds, though. The characters have already peaked my interest.
    I look forward to seeing more of your upcoming Anime. =3​

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Sorry to me it sounds like a cliche, saving the world and all.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2006
    It sounds sorta cliched, and...

MY GOD. IT IS NOT ANIME. IT IS A STORY. I really do not care if you use fangirl Japanese, or give your characters Non-Japanese names.

[Fear_Itself]

Years
    It could be a dub, or an Anime recorded in English.
    Anime isn't about the names and language, it's the style of art.
    Right now, it's just a story, but it might/will become a dub, if given the chance.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2006
    Uh...no. A dub is something DUBBED into english.

Main Entry: dub
    Function: transitive verb
    Inflected Form(s): dubbed; dub·bing
    Etymology: by shortening & alteration from double
    1 :to provide (a motion-picture film) with a new sound track and especially dialogue in a different language

._. It's a story. If you're making a cartoon, Good for you. If you're making a story, please call it that.

[Fear_Itself]

Years
    Okay fine, but it's still a type of anime.
    Anime describes the art and not the language.
    It's murikanime then, or 'mock anime'.. Like Teen Titans a bit.
    That's the term for American Anime, I think.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    I think it sounds good. Cliched, yes, but I'm sure you could make it work. ^___^ But, I do agree with Nao~, in that it would be a story (or a manga, were you to draw it and make it a comic), unless it were to be animated. But still. It sounds cool.

Back