• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Commissions and animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello there I am a commission artist
    my da is mare--in--the--moon

I would like to begin servicing a different community other than the mlp one, as an avid pokemon fan sense it hit the states i love them, the look, the way they act, heck I have a hard time disliking some pokemon both in appearance and in stats.

my rates are simple and fairly cheap

lineart is 10$
    cel shading is 20$
    complex bg is +5-15$
    characters above 2 is half price of what you buy style wise..so 3rd character in lineart is 5 more dollars while third in cel shading is 10 more.

Painting style is dependent on request
    and can be fairly cheap to a little pricey depending on how long it will take me to make.

cheaper commissions must be paid in full via paypal before i start while the more elaborate pieces will simply have half down.

I also make plush toys,hats and scarves

hats are 15$
    scarves are 10$
    plushies are negotiated by request only

30$

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back