• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Common Giveaway!!!

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    @ Batmon. of course. whats your friend code and when will you be ready to trade?

@ Banngr and Beautiful Lie. I only have one so I don't know who to give it too. I might give it to the best offer since two people want the only pokemon I have and I cant make eggs

@IDR15. Yes and whats your friend code and when will you be ready to trade?

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    since the banngr is offline I guess you got the trade. (EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT A PCP IS i guess I have to take an arceus(yay i like him) ) what were you giving. PM me your friend code when you get ready to trade

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I will trade you something worth it for the Pika Color Pichu

so you get a fair trade!!!!!!!!

PM me if interested!

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    I registered you. my friend code is in my signiture. I'm in the room awaiting your arrival

UPDATES: I JUST HATCHED SEVEN PIPLUPS. I ADDED THEM TO THE GIVEAWAY LIST!

Last edited:

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    @ batmon which pokemon did you want becuz if you we're looking for the pichu. Beautiful lie has it.

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    great. pm me your friend code.

give me five minutes. (I was beating the champ in the elite four)

Back