• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community trading: Hacked Pokémon user reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    TwilightBlade traded me a hacked Shiny Latios once.

People, why don't you clone your pokemon? And if you can't, get someone trustworthy to do it.

really? what was the OT? was it TheMark? if it is i may have been jipped too. though i have grown fond of that Latias, whether it be a hack or not....

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Darkrai isnt treading back three of mine i'll keep u updated but he said 10 min and he is on wifi but wont give them to me

I also had problems with Darkrai. He tried to rip 4 shinies off of me. He tried to claim his Darkrai as the movie event but it was clearly an English hack with an enigma berry. It was in English and was called Darkrai and had dark void at lvl 40.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    I also had problems with Darkrai. He tried to claim his Darkrai as the movie event but it was clearly an English hack with an enigma berry. It was in English and was called Darkrai and had dark void at lvl 40.

heh. again this thread fails. personally i think all darkrais and shaymins should be restricted from being traded for the time being. too many people have hacked those darkrais.
    I've heard from a few mods from various pokemon forums that perfectly hacked darkrais with perfect move set, japanese names, and id numbers have begun to imitate the official movie darkrais.

its getting real hard to take a look at the difference between real legit pokemon and hacks

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    hey i am officially reporting darkrai with the fc i posted before..... and if anyone could help me get those pokes back i would appreciate it thanx

apatheticFUU

Pokemon Collector/Breeder
    Years
    I highly doubt that the Charmander was hacked. As I got it from Baseballkid. And that in the thread, Twilight states that he just doesn't trust it. I myself am not the person who admitted to trading me a hack pokemon, Sachiel. If my charmander was hacked, I certainly did not know. I reported you because, suspiciously right after we traded you disappeared. I've already traded your Dialga on GTS for a legit one because I didn't want it on my game and I thought that you weren't going to show.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    I highly doubt that the Charmander was hacked. As I got it from Baseballkid. And that in the thread, Twilight states that he just doesn't trust it. I myself am not the person who admitted to trading me a hack pokemon, Sachiel. If my charmander was hacked, I certainly did not know. I reported you because, suspiciously right after we traded you disappeared. I've already traded your Dialga on GTS for a legit one because I didn't want it on my game and I thought that you weren't going to show.

well you could at the very least tell wolfeill here to get me off of that list. I'm willing to trade you that charmander back. And i have been traded that exact charmander before. either a) its been hacked several times or b) its a really popular charmander to clone.

either way i am no hacker. at least i don't run away like those other darn scammers out there. stupid thieves. all i did was take a nap and come back an hour later to find myself reported.
    oh snap!

the only reason why i agreed to trade you for that charmander in the first place was to get that charmander as trade fodder for other shinies.

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    You ain't famous you're notorious. Enjoy the spotlight.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    ok, after some consideration, i have taken sachiel off the list, as he has contacted me sayin that his problems with apatheticfuu have been solved.

i had a sneaking suspicion about that darkrai guy, i think he and ahamd are one in teh same. he'll be on the list shortly

also, those of you who have reported someone, could you kindly put their fc as well. i didnt consider that at first, but it makes much more sense to put fc's as well as screen names

and xplizit, screw you, youre the reason i pushed so hard for the thread

by teh way, can someone get me xplizit's fc? he deleted it from his profile and i (stupidly) un-pal padded it right away

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    indeed. but the fact of the matter is that i've seen other shiny pokemon with the OT tumbly such as the dragonite, tentacruel that i've gotten off gts. and the fact that i've owned this shiny charmander with the OT tumbly before (with the exact same stats and details) leads me to become suspicious that its being passed around from trader to trader like chicken pox. its a darn hack. and you may have named yourself Zero. but you probably didn't do it with caps. I don't look at OTs too often but its still a good gauge at times to depend upon when you have no other leads. and plus most people in these forums agree that OT tumbly may be a hack. its that simple. remember that Mew level 10 in a timer ball with OT tumbly being passed around? several mods have called that one a hack based on twilightblade's intuition and experience.

either way i still stand by the fact that charmander is fake.
    So former owner of the shiny charmander.....where are you? don't you want it back? i'll give it back immediately if you contact me now.

The particulr "Tumbly" you speak of participated in a daily giveaway contest. Originally based on these forums, they left to a new one because of database errors. They cloned 6 pokemon a day (12 including her husband's game) using Emerald. Then they Pal Park them. I obtained many pokemon in the giveaways, including said charmander. The reason that these Pokemon are spreading is because she stated that "You can do whatever you want with them but I won't give you another one." So people cloned them, then went to forums trying to trade them off. The method they were cloned wasn't hacked, and you wouldn't have any idea how to prove these charmanders illegit or legit, so stop rambling unless you have ideas. And also one of you called Twilight a boy, she's a girl...

and xplizit8o8 FC is here. It took me about two seconds, especially if you post it in a thread for a trade along time ago. Didn't see that one coming didja? 270686405774

Last edited:

Iron

The Restless
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Id like to report Chibi. I just found out that the Shiny Charmander I received is a fake. The OT name is Tumbly.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    The particulr "Tumbly" you speak of participated in a daily giveaway contest. Originally based on these forums, they left to a new one because of database errors. They cloned 6 pokemon a day (12 including her husband's game) using Emerald. Then they Pal Park them. I obtained many pokemon in the giveaways, including said charmander. The reason that these Pokemon are spreading is because she stated that "You can do whatever you want with them but I won't give you another one." So people cloned them, then went to forums trying to trade them off. The method they were cloned wasn't hacked, and you wouldn't have any idea how to prove these charmanders illegit or legit, so stop rambling unless you have ideas. And also one of you called Twilight a boy, she's a girl...

and xplizit8o8 FC is here. It took me about two seconds, especially if you post it in a thread for a trade along time ago. Didn't see that one coming didja? 270686405774

ok so if your so sure that tumbly is legit why don't you have the mods modify that thread that Twilight posted? and how can one explain all the tumbly's with dragonite, tentacruel and mew? those are supposedly being called hacks but i;m so confused now i don't really know what to believe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back