• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comp. Team

F C

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    I just started my SS not too long ago but I plan on having this as my competitive team:
    Crobat
    Tyranitar
    Scizor
    Gengar
    Slowking
    Ampharos

This team seem somewhat decent? And what should their move sets be? I've been out of the competitive game for a couple years now, can't remember sets. Ty for any help.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Smogon is a good resource for competitive movesets. We can't really build a team for you though, and there's nothing to rate without natures/items/EVs and whatnot. I'll leave this open for you so you can add all the necessary info, which should look something like this:

Pokémon @ Item
    Trait (If required)
    EVs
    Nature
    - Move 1
    - Move 2
    - Move 3
    - Move 4

F C

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    Alright thx, and for EVs is it all the stats or just best 2 I should put down?

Insane85

Bored
    Years
    You can just write down something like: Hp 4, Atk 252, Spd 252 if you're making 4/252/252. It should be useful enough.

Back