• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Player Searching for help

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2009
    First of all, sorry if i'm a bother.

I need help building a competitive deck only using cards from the first generation (Base Jet, Jungle, Fossil, base Set 2, Team Rocket, Gym Heroes and Challenge) But I can't find any premade decks using only these cards. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me a strategy or a good combination of cards for the first generation.

Thanks.

Pd: My oponents will use first generation cards as well

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2010
    my deck from the old days was alakazam, kangaskhan, chansey, and the power house exeggutor.

the basic strategy was to use kangaskan's fetch attack to draw exeggutor and alakazam (or use pokeballs but kangaskhan is good to get extra energy as well)
    once you have both, stack exeggutor with as many energy as you can and use its big explosion attack, with 10 or so energy on exeggutor you can kill every old pokemon card in one hit. when exeggutor becomes damaged, use alakazam's pokepower to move the damage counters to benched chanseys, use pokecenters to remove the damage counters from chansey and repeat the process as needed

Back