• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Complete, please lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Specifically Dratini, Mareanie, Sableye
    I'm willing to give anything in my collection. If you have HA of any of the above, i will tell you what i have to offer

Last edited:

buckembarnes

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    I can get you all three, do you have any other HA or Apricorn/Beast Ball Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I can get you all three, do you have any other HA or Apricorn/Beast Ball Pokémon?

I have a 3IV timid HA alolan vulpix, adamant 5IV HA alolan geodude, 5IV jolly beast ball beldum, 5IV jolly HA gible, 5IV quiet honedge, 4IV HA ditto, beast ball scyther, Naive pheromosa, mimikyu, comfey and few other hard to find pokemon. I would really appreciate it if you could give me those 3 :)

buckembarnes

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    I'll trade all three for your Pheromosa, if that's okay? Just let me breed the Dratini.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back