• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Complete Scan Archive: Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Not sure. I've got a day off from school tomorrow, maybe I'll try to annoy the people over MSN to be faster. I expect them to get off their weekend break and get me more webspace sometime tonight.
    This delay is going on ONE WEEK!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    >.< Like, I've gotten the webspace I need. I was scanning chapter 2 and 3 as well from Golden Boys to upload all together after I deleted the Pokespecial ones, now that Nicoleb has posted her set.

Patience Maxim. D: I really don't get paid to do this, its voluntary work.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    >.< Like, I've gotten the webspace I need. I was scanning chapter 2 and 3 as well from Golden Boys to upload all together after I deleted the Pokespecial ones, now that Nicoleb has posted her set.

Patience Maxim. D: I really don't get paid to do this, its voluntary work.
    I figured out they will be uploaded soon.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    nicoleb said:
    Maxim, no one is paying Supreme Edgeboy Max to do this, you know. It's voluntary work like he said. One week is not a long time when concerning Manga scans.
    I know it. My impatience is really bad thing. I just hate waiting (who likes it). I'm depending on S.E.M. I really can't wait to have chance to read Golden Boys!
    Big sorry for my impatience, S.E.M!

Years
    Maxim said:
    I know it. My impatience is really bad thing. I just hate waiting (who likes it). I'm depending on S.E.M. I really can't wait to have chance to read Golden Boys!
    Big sorry for my impatience, S.E.M!
    Well, I guess everyone that hasn't read it want to read ;) But on the other hand better don't force Max to be as quick as we want and post them in the times he has time. I can understand you believe me I'm looking forward to but let's wait! That's the only and best way to help Max :)

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    [Continued]

Volume 6:

Front Cover
    Author's Words
    Bonis Sketch
    Contents
    Copyright Details
    Back Cover

Volume 7:

Front Cover
    Author's Words
    Bonis Sketch
    Contents
    Copyright Details
    Back Cover

Volume 8:

Front Cover
    Author's Words
    Bonis Sketch
    Contents
    Copyright Details
    Back Cover

Volume 9:

Front Cover
    Author's Words
    Bonis Sketch
    Contents
    Copyright Details
    Back Cover

Enjoy, Minna-sama. =P Oh, and if you have any questions (as long as it's not any of the above as I've already answered them), feel free to AIM, PM, or Email me. ^_^

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Thanks for the support, minna-sama. About 7 comments out of 400 views. Now what does that tell you about Viz...?

When will you scan other chapters?
    Hmm... Whenever the hell I feel like it? ^_^

if you dont mind me asking could you put the volumes in winrar.
    Yeah, I could. Only I don't know how to make a WINRAR. If you know of a Website that lets you upload files into WINRARs, let me know.

Perfect, what a saving to Pokemon City's webspace. Now I can dedicate the space to PiPiPi and Golden Boys entirely. =D I'll have Akinari merge this post into the Full Chapter Scans archive.
    That'd be fine. I'm only doing 1-9, though, so you'd have to do the rest. I have nothing against Chuang Yi.

Any-who, I've uploaded chapters 18-27, thus finishing off Volume 2 at last. Note that I had to switch albums after Chapter 21. Enjoy, minna-sama. =P (Sorry that some of the pages are a little tilting. I can't right this without ripping up the Manga. And I... Don't wonna do that. XD)

Years
    Thanks again Nicoleb! You're the best! I don't now how to thank you.. xD REALLY Thanks =)
    You can download WinRAR from https://www.rarlab.com/ and you can upload anything you want at https://www.100webspace.com/ :) I would recommend you to ZIP them instead of RAR them since there are many people that may not have winrar. ;)
    Anyway, I really do know how difficult is scanning as it takes too much time... I'm really thankfull to you :)

Edit: In Chapter 20 the 8th Page is mispelled.It should be https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/spritemasterwhoworks/PA2_Chapter_Twenty_One8.jpg instead of https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/spritemasterwhoworks/PA2_Chapter_Twenty_One18.jpg :)

Last edited:

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    nicoleb said:
    That'd be fine. I'm only doing 1-9, though, so you'd have to do the rest. I have nothing against Chuang Yi.
    So, the later chapters will not be scanned :(
    Ah, well.
    Anyways, I pretty enjoy the 2nd Tankobon. It's cool.

Can you please scan also the Adventure Maps from Volumes?

Hendra

That is so DOPE! -snicker-
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2006
    ;3 I love you. This made my day.

I'd tell you where to host your .rar file, should you be wond'ring where that can be done... but apparantly, I need to post fifteen times before I will be allowed to post the link to a site. (: So let's hope you already know where you can host files for free.

~~<3 *signed up just for this* *bookmarks*

Red is too cute.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    o O;; Chapter two's been uploaded. I'm posting them right now, getting all the links right. The Pokespecial scans have been removed though, 'cause of Nicoleb's project. Anyway, I'll try to have some more by tomorrow - if I'm not feeling lazy, and if my interent is faster than what it is today.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    :3 Pokemon City can host your RARs for you, its much more efficient than anything else - but you'd have to send me the RAR first. Anyway, I was only going to do upto VS Arbok, so yeah.

Can you PM me with the next set of your uploadings? I'll have to add them into the Scans Archive .. and we'll need to move this discussion into the Full Scan discussions .. *yawns* .. so much to do ..

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    o O;; Chapter two's been uploaded. I'm posting them right now, getting all the links right. The Pokespecial scans have been removed though, 'cause of Nicoleb's project. Anyway, I'll try to have some more by tomorrow - if I'm not feeling lazy, and if my interent is faster than what it is today.
    Oh, man! You're cool! Scans're cool! Cool! Thanks! Gigant Thanks!
    However, I found some bugs.
    The Pages 3 and 4 from first chapter are reversed and the Pages 22 and 23 from second chapter aren't fully uploaded.

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Maxim said:
    Oh, man! You're cool! Scans're cool! Cool! Thanks! Gigant Thanks!
    However, I found some bugs.
    The Pages 3 and 4 from first chapter are reversed and the Pages 22 and 23 from second chapter aren't fully uploaded.
    Page 3 is fine, if you mean 4 and 5, yeah. They got inversed, I'm fixing it right now.
    Pages 22 and 23 are fine, but I'll re-upload them anyway.

Edit: Right, I'm done with them. :3 Enjoy.

Last edited:

jaguar

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    you can upload to (OOPS i dont have enough posts yet)

Edited

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    =D Thanks to Jorge and Kylie, we've got the threads merged after a long while of confusion between the three of us. o O;

Get happy, I'm scanning Golden Boys Ch3 right now. It'll probably be uploaded by tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back