• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Complete the Dex: Need Diancie-The only missing mythical pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2019
    [EDIT] I am wilingly to trade a shiny rayquaza or a japanese hoopa event. Note we would need to do two trades. One in gen 6 for the Diancie, and one in gen 7 because thats where my legends are.

So I got my copy of ORAS late, so I did not get the chance to get a Diancie when it came out. I was lucky in that the pokemon 20th anniversary came out when it did and I got all the mythical and legendary pokemon I needed to complete the Dex. However, the one pokemon that did not get distributed during this year long event was Diancie. So i literally have all the legendaries (through trading and GTS) and all the mythical pokemon, from distribution events, except Diancie. So if anyone has an extra Diancie can i please have one. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back