• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Completing Galar Pokedex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well, atm, I don't have any Eevee in apriballs, so I could go catch some myself, or give you 1-2 apriballs?

The benefit of catching it yourself would be that you get to keep a copy of it, if you breed it. Also 1 of these balls/eevee in apriballs would be enough.
    If you do go catching one, make sure you turn off autosave. Then manually save before atempting to catch it. If it resists capture you can close the game, boot it back up and try again.
    Remember to turn autosave back on when youre done.
    I can also do a tradeback with zacian now. (zacian - zamazenta and back)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Isle of Armor update:

These are the Pokémon that I can't get unless they're traded to me:

Pinsir
    Clauncher(or Clawitzer)
    Bulbasaur(or it's evolutionary line)

Make Offers on what you want in return, and I'll see if I can do it! Thanks!

Can breed you those. Do you also want litten/popplio/rowlet ? You get one for the diglet scavenger hunt at some point, same type as your original sword/shield starter. So Popplio if Sobble was your starter, etc.

1 eevee in a Heavy, Fast, Friend or Dream Ball will suffice. Or the ball itsself.

Years
  • Can breed you those. Do you also want litten/popplio/rowlet ? You get one for the diglet scavenger hunt at some point, same type as your original sword/shield starter. So Popplio if Sobble was your starter, etc.

1 eevee in a Heavy, Fast, Friend or Dream Ball will suffice. Or the ball itsself.

Oh yeah- forgot about those. I chose Grookey, so you don't have to breed a Rowlet if you don't want to? I'll most likely get a friend ball Eevee and trade it to you. When are you avalible?

Years
  • Today I'm available from now till 11:30 pm my time, which is like 4 hours 45 minutes from now.
    I'll need to breed them first though. Gonna take a bit.

EDIT:
    All right; bred you Pinsir, Clauncher, Bulbasaur, Litten, Popplio. I could breed you a rowlet too, but I recommend doing the scavenger hunt. At least untill 100/150 alolan diglet found.
    You get various regional forms from it, including original slowpoke (at 10 diglet found) which is holding a kings rock - so you can get slowking. The rowlet you will get at 100 diglets found.
    After that, theres nothing till you find all, which is when you get an alolan diglet (kinda underwhelming completion reward imo). There are guides online if you need help. 100 shouldnt be a problem though.

EDIT2:
    Available same times tomorrow (7pm -11:30 pm GMT +2), sunday I got something in the afternoon for a few hours (starting at 3), but otherwise I'm free. Should be back at about 6:30pm.
    Monday could also work since it's a day off for me.
    I believe our time difference was about 9 hours?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I just got home, I'm available to trade. If you have the slowpoke with kings rock from the diglet scavenger hunt, we can do a tradeback for that too to get you a slowking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back