• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

completing hoenn dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi everyone, I started playing pokemon again not so long ago and I am trying to complete my dex now. So i decided to start with my local Hoenn dex. all the help from you guys is welcome.

I will trade every pokemon back to the original owner unless you dont want it back offcourse
    i also know that i dont have much to trade to you, so that is why i will return everything.

still needed:
    none for hoenn dex, thanks for all the help

mods, you can close this

Last edited:

Parasyct

Ya Boi
    Years
    I think I can help you. Since pretty much all those Pokémon can be obtained in the game I'll just show you the majority of them through tradebacks. I can give you some of them to you though: I can get you a Anorith if you choose Lileep as your fossil and a Solrock if your version is Alpha Sapphire. Also if you want to evolve some Pokémon you have via trades to get the ones you want (like a Seadra holding a Dragon Scale to evolve it to Kingdra) feel free to do it!

Edit: I just found out I have some of these rotting in my Pokébank so I guess I can give you some extra ones xD

Last edited:
    Years
    I think I can help you. Since pretty much all those Pokémon can be obtained in the game I'll just show you the majority of them through tradebacks. I can give you some of them to you though: I can get you a Anorith if you choose Lileep as your fossil and a Solrock if your version is Alpha Sapphire. Also if you want to evolve some Pokémon you have via trades to get the ones you want (like a Seadra holding a Dragon Scale to evolve it to Kingdra) feel free to do it!

Edit: I just found out I have some of these rotting in my Pokébank so I guess I can give you some extra ones xD

well i do have a anorith already, just need to train it right now
    as for some trades, i would love to do some tradebacks. i do have the dragon scale so i can do that
    for milotic i dont have the item , so if you can trade that for a sec that would be awesome. just send me a pm which ones you have. i will return them all

Years
    big thanks to parasyct for helping me out. there are a few i still miss, but i am training the unevolved ones for it, and for the regis i will start catching them right away

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    still needed:
    wigglytuff
    milotic
    staryu
    starmie
    dusknoir
    chingling (maybe... probably not)
    girafarig
    corsola
    kingdra

I can fill these entrys out for you

Edit;
    Aside from Moltres, Jirachi, Groudon (and 4 reg pokemon from hoenn) I have the first three dex's in their entirety. Not looking to trade all of that in one sitting hahaha, but the offers there.

Last edited:
    Years
    I can fill these entrys out for you

Edit;
    Aside from Moltres, Jirachi, Groudon (and 4 reg pokemon from hoenn) I have the first three dex's in their entirety. Not looking to trade all of that in one sitting hahaha, but the offers there.

forgot to edit this yesterday. but i can finish the remaining 4 in my hoenn dex by myself
    i just need to level up my shelgon, and catch the regi's

thanks anyway. maybe you can help once i start on my kanto dex

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    forgot to edit this yesterday. but i can finish the remaining 4 in my hoenn dex by myself
    i just need to level up my shelgon, and catch the regi's

thanks anyway. maybe you can help once i start on my kanto dex

Absolutely, just send me a PM if you're interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back