• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Completing PokeDex need Seedot, Gothita, Stonejourner

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Working on completing the Pokedex for Shield, all I need left are a Seedot for the evolutionary chain, as well as Gothita's, and finally a Stonejourner. I'm not picky with the stats or abilities; just trying to complete the Dex to get the shiny charm.

Years
    I can breed you these. Do you have any eevee's in apriballs other than Lure & Moon Ball ? If not, do you have any apriballs leftover you'd be willing to trade? any single one would do.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2020
    Working on completing the Pokedex for Shield, all I need left are a Seedot for the evolutionary chain, as well as Gothita's, and finally a Stonejourner. I'm not picky with the stats or abilities; just trying to complete the Dex to get the shiny charm.

I have a Stonjourner. Do you still want it? I just want an Eiscue if you have one to spare.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back