• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completing the let's go pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Hello everyone, I am currently looking for someone to help me complete the kanto pokedex in let's go I just need the Dex data for Articuno Zapdos Moltres and Mewtwo in order to soft reset with a shiny charm to get shinys of the legendaries. I dont have much right now I have a ton of Meltan from pokemon go that I could give out for helping me though. Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2020
    Do you have Pikachu or Eevee? I have been looking to complete the let's go dex but I can't find anyone with Pikachu to trade with. I can touch trade you all of the legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    I have let's go eevee I have a bunch of pikachu from a catch combo I can give you.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2020
    I have pokemon let's go Pikachu, I could trade with you for a Mewtwo, and I will give it back to you, I want to get a shiny charm so I could go shiny hunt for Mewtwo. Also, I need a Koffing as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back