• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Completing the pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    HI so is it possible to complete the pokedex in all 6 games (say: Red, FireRed, Silver, SoulSilver, Ruby, Pearl) without the use of glitches/cheats EXCEPT to get ITEMS like the azure flute and aurora ticket? Even if you have to transfer through the console games or something (including crazy things like the colisseum bonus disk and Mew in pokemon ranch).

If not, which games is it possible in?

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    So it's possible for Diamond and Pearl and trade with each on emulators? I read it wasn't possible. And they can trade with the older games too?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I don't think you can trade between NDS games on an emulator. I've heard it's possible for GBA games though.

chriskid198

Happy New Year!
    Years
  • GS Ball, Eon Ticket, MysticTicket, AuroraTicket, Old Sea Map, Secret Key
    Member Card, Oak's Letter, Azure Flute, Enigma Stone and the Liberty Ticket are all event items that were only given out a couple of times. But yes, it would be possible to complete a National Dex without the use of Cheats/Glitches, expect to get the items.

You can't trade from Silver/Red to FireRed/Ruby, so you wouldn't be able to complete the National Dex in those. On SS it would be completely possible, it would just take a extremely long time.

Are you doing this on a ROM? Just asking.

If you had every game (FR/LG/R/S/E/D/P/Pl/HS/SS) it would be possible and it would make it easier. Version exclusives are basically what stops people from completing an National Dex in a single game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back