• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Completing Violet PokeDex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2023
    Looking to trade/touch any Scarlet exclusives and others i.e. Slowking, Palafin. If you need enticement, I can offer up my only shiny, a winter Sawsbuck (eye roll.) I've had no luck arranging trades through Discord or Telegram so any dent in my Dex will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2023
    Think this may be more appropriate in a different thread... Sorry mods!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2023
    I realize my wording was also confusing. I am looking for Scarlet exclusives to complete my Violet PokeDex. Thank you for asking!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    I am looking for a complete Scarlet for Violet pokedex trade. I have every Scarlet exclusive pokemon evolved and non evolved versions for trade. You can have them all for just the violet non evolved exclusives. I don't mind evolving them myself just want to complete my pokedex. I have the complete list at home of what I have and what I need. I can send you the list when I get home from work today if your interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back