• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Concealed

Days
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    **NOTE: THIS WAS RELEASED AS A DEMO JULY 27, 2022 FOR THE RELIC CASTLE GAME JAM #8. IT WAS THEN EXTENDED TO A FULL RELEASE IN MARCH OF 2023.
    I've created a discord and a website for my previous (and future) projects in light of Relic Castle shutting down, but that's likely going to be it.
    Here are the links to those:

Discord:
    Spoiler: Nand's Games Discord

Spoiler: Nand's Games Website

1711161758070.png

Concealed
    Brought to you by:
    Nandthesword

Made using:
    RPG Maker XP
    Pokemon Essentials v20

Version: 2.1

Welcome to Concealed! A game where nothing ever goes wrong.
    Presadi City is such a great place to live! We've got such a loving community, and our great leader is so charitable to all of us!
    Nothing would ever go wrong in such a great place!
    Such a great place.
    Such a great place.
    Isn't that right, Onylle?

Concealed is a game that stars Onylle, a young girl who clearly has nothing wrong with her!
    She simply has to discover who she is!
    Doesn't this sound like such a fun little adventure?

Notes:
    -Concealed is around 10-12 hours in total

(The screenshots of this game unfortunately could not be saved because I loaded them incorrectly in the original thread 😭😭. you get one lmao)

1711161971675.png

Game Download and Theme Usage:
    Spoiler: Theme Usage:

Spoiler: Download Link:

Credits:
    Spoiler: Credits

Last edited:
    Back