• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Concerning Adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    Have you ever realized that every time you breed a pokemon and it hatches from its egg, it probably considers you its mother/father.

so WHEN are you going to tell your pokemon babies that they were adopted?
    And how are you going to do it?
    I'm going to do it like this
    Concerning Adoption

Last edited:

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
    Yea i always see the immediate reaction of the pkmn saying mama or dada when first hatched. Good point

ShiShi

Shorts! <3
    Years
    That's a pretty valid point. I could have told my Elekid he was adopted and that his parents will spend the rest of their days rotting on my PC, but since he's an Electivire now I'm afraid he might electrocute me or something. I guess he can figure it out for himself?

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
    First post made me laugh.

Anyway, I think my Pokemon already know they're adopted. I'm more of an aunt to them.

They figured it out when they realized I couldn't breathe fire or zap people.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    You can't really tell them they're adopted because you can't talk to your pixels. This thread is kidna offensive, especially that picture. I'm not even adopted and it really bothers me. :/

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back