• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confessions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoto

Years
    i'm scared of clowns, and i'm sorta 1/2-way psychic(powers switch on & off unintentionally) i can't do telekinesis or anything, but sometimes i talk to my brother, max, who died exactly 364 days before i was born.... he died 7/30/1990, i was born 7/29/1991.... also i twice shares dreams, if you can call it that, with my friend owen.... we would dream the same thing, but from different views ( in one i was mario and he was luigi, but yet what each of us did in it we saw the other do.... it's weird...[when i jumped, he saw me jump, and vice versa])

Sawyer

���
    Years
    most people wouldn't believe that, but i most certainly do. same thing happened to me with my friend. and sometimes, i talk to people who don't exist... O_o

Years
    Okay, one time, I punched this kid, in the face, and he broke his nose...well I broke his nose, rather...So, I paniced, because if I was gonna get in trouble again, I would have been kicked out of school...And told the teacher that my best friend did it. The kid went along with that, because, he didn`t actually see me when it happened. He was blind, and like, he didn`t have his glasses on, and I don`t remember what he did, but, it pissed me off.
    I felt really guilty, because my friend got suspended.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    wow..once i saw a persons nose broken in a fight at school.......

Years
    Yeah...o.o; I used to get in trouble a lot. The worst part about that is, my friend doesn`t know who told them it was him...>.< So, like, he was telling me how hard he was gonna hit whoever did it, and that we should find him...And I`d try to help him find the guy...Ugh...

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Camp kill yourself pika2 is a boy >.> everyone knows that. I have a few but I though I posted it in one b4 anyways I'm afraid of the dark i have a swearing problem >.> due to ppl irl I hate goin to the doctors. And i'll get back to u.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    that's just scary, i looooooooove kittens, even though i'm a guy... ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    yeah i have to admit kittens r cute...but old cats like the ones that are really skinny and live on the streets freak me out

Sawyer

���
    Years
    oh, yeah, you got a point, i don't like stray kitties, but any black cat is fine with me.

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years

I have a really, really good one but it's so bad I can't say it. It would really tick some ppl off. I can say that I am a manwhore,lol. I am a chronic flirt and love women a lot. Gets me in trouble when I'm committed, lol.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Uhm...when people give me the wrong amount of change (usually more than they are supposed to) I don't tell them and walk off with da' extra cash. xD I'm so evil...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back