• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] Confusion regarding Mapping a cave.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 28, 2022
Hi all;

I have an issue with a warp arrow appearing every time I face downwards inside a cave I have made, is there any way to stop this arrow from appearing on every tile?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully I'll be able to learn and move forward with this hack.

-PL

Last edited:

Bladecraft

It's written "Bladecraft" on my forehead.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
That's probably because your floor tiles has a behavior byte that causes them to do that.
Go to the block editor in a-map (while on your map), then click on your floor tile, and change the behavior byte to 00, that means it does nothing. This is also what causes you to face up (or any direction for that matter) when entering a place via warping, and more.

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
Years
The tiles that have the arrows have a behavior byte that lets you use a warp. You need to have those before the doorways or else you won't be able to exit the location.

My suggestion is to find those arrow tiles and make them look different from the normal floor tile, because I always used to mix them up like that too.

Back