• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CONGRATS! US HEALTHCARE REFORM PASSES!

Is the individual mandate fair? (Please state your reasoning in the thread)

• Yes

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
    Years
    I get really sick when people talk about being democrats and republicans......Sigh..When i'm asked which one i am i simply reply that i'm an American. Does our country have to be divided by government?

Years
    CONGRATS! US HEALTHCARE REFORM PASSES!

It needed to get in here somehow.

Also: Pokémon's Health Care, Better Than America's?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    So I'm just gonna go murder somebody now because the government obviously has to leave me alone or they'll violate my liberty!

The government has to respect your liberty.
    That's why they must give you a jury trial, a lawyer, and have to prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt before they can take your liberty away.

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
    I can see how this bill is good, but I don't think it's right for the rich to basically have to pay for poor peoples health insurance. And making everyone have insurance or face an annual fine? Pretty dumb. Guess you can't make choices on your own anymore. And a tanning tax? Wtf...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    And making everyone have insurance or face an annual fine? Pretty dumb.

And for the record, most insurance companies require you to have a major credit card (and several of the ones that currently don't are planning to require them by the time this all goes into effect). So not only are you going to have to buy insurance, but you'll probably need a credit card too. And don't think that you won't. I know this from experience.

Back