• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congratulations, Elite Trainer Raven~!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
CC: You're a mod now? *sweatdrop* eh I dont know what to say. Uh, hope you dont abuse your powers and be a fair mod. We do need new mods but O_o that was unexpected!
Clair: ahem, what she is trying to do is to congradulate you. She's just a little shocked. She used to-
CC: CLAIR!
Clair: oops. Actually maybe she still does. Well anyway, I just hope you keep your PokeCommunity username because "Elite_Trainer_Raven" is such a hot name!
CC: *glares*
Clair: dont fear Crystal, she's just a little jealous you're mod now.
CC: NO I'M NOT.
Clair: if you're not then say what you came to this thread to say
CC: Cccccongradulations, EliteTrainerRaven.....I hope I can appreciate you more......now that you'rrrre a....*faints*
Clair: Sorry, ETR, I'll take care of Crystal. And it'd be nice if you referred to me as Clair and not Ibuki.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
Years
>_>; I'm not gonna abuse power. I never do. You can see I'm far from a power hungry monster if you've seen me at SPPf.

Back