• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congratulations, Forest Grovyle!!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! XD

Congratulations, FG-chan! ^^

I knew you'd become a mod eventually. I'm so happy for you. *huggles* :)

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    O_O;; coool, FG!!! Gratz! Im so happy for you! Im sure youll make a good job ;)

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Hey FG Congrats Buddy...You are the member who deserves it the most...YOu n ML
    would do a great job together..I think you would have been modded 5 months ago or sommit but you were a bit irregular and yeah you turned it down for the layout!!
    All the best & do a great Jobby!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    ah well I voted for JA but you sound as though you'll do a good job. what exactly does a president do anyway, so why would we vote 4 u anyway?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Aww, congratulations Forest Grovyle, this is such great news, Im really happy for you, have lots of fun!

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    ah well I voted for JA but you sound as though you'll do a good job. what exactly does a president do anyway, so why would we vote 4 u anyway?

Err...Wrong thread Dude...This is about her becoming a mod..Not the Prez

Pok?mon Master Denny

Happy Halloween from PMD!
    Years
    LOL, you thought because of the Congrats! Someone should change that, so it doesn't sound like Grovyle won the election, since she is a candidate. Anyways, back on topic, congratulations for becoming an Art Mod!

Kylie-chan

Years
    Cool [email said:
    Cr@cker]Err...Wron[/email]g thread Dude...This is about her becoming a mod..Not the Prez

Well, sorry. *huffy* No need to give me bad reputation because I got it wrong. ExCUSE me. And why do guys keep calling me a dude? My TC is HOT PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my gender says I'm a girl. So there.

*looks very huffy* Actually I'm surprised you didn't give me GOOD rep because I was nice and congratulated her if you bothered giving my ANY rep. We all make mistakes.

But anyway happy modding.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Congrats!

Dark_Pikachu said:
    My TC is HOT PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You should know that just because something is pink (or any certain color) it should not be assumed whether a person is one gender or another, since that would be sterotyping. In fact I hate pink and I'm a girl. A male could like pink if he wanted to and should be able to without being sterotyped about it.

Congrats FG!!! You'll make a great mod I know it. And continue making the great artwork you're so good at :)

Kylie-chan

Years
    yes generally associated with gals however. Generally, a sterotypist would associate hot pink with the female gender. :P :P :P

And my art says "Many different girls"

in. your. face.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    ?????
    Uhh, your saying that pink is generally a girl thing well that is a sterotype what you just said. And what does saying many different girls have to do with anything??? :/

Back