• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Content Creator looking to make a rom hack or maybe have someone else make it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Hey, I run a Pokemon youtube channel with a decent amount of subscribers, and I always get people asking me if I am ever going to turn my idea's into fan games. The answer is always the same, no lol. Not because I don't want to but because I just don't know how I would go about it and I'd rather put my energy in coming up with ideas and producing content.

But if anyone can point me in the right direction, or if there's a group that would like to help me turn these idea's into fun rom hacks, feel free!

For example, one series that is a hit is my what if gym leaders were in reverse. So instead of fighting Brock as the first gym leader, you're going up against Lance, and Brock is now your final elite four member. Makes for a unique gaming experience, and could be a pretty fun thing to do with every core game. But yeah, just thought I'd drop this idea here. Feel free to run with it and make it a thing if anyone wants to.

Channel name is also XatumiKO if you wanted to check out some of the other ideas/videos.

Back