• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Contrary -strategy and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2011
    k i couldnt find this out anywhere,

If i have a Serperior With Contrary and i use the move "Coil" do my stats improve or decrease?

And if they decrease from this why on earth was that move given to this pokemon.

Also im quiet annoyed that it was a hidden ability which i didnt even know where in the game, and ive been debuffing my main pokemon a lot, ha ha so silly.

Its ok tho cos my friends will probs buff me when i battle them, cos they noobs too :D

Thanks for help

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah it'd apply to that, so the coil stat changes would be reversed, sadly (you can make use of Leaf Storm with this though, which'd increase its sPA).

Use either Black and White's Quick Questions or Competitive Battling Centre's Simple Questions next time!
    Contrary -strategy and questions

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back