• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Conversations With N

Years
  • So... I first noticed that N had a whole lot more dialogue in black and white than most rivals even as soon as Acumala Town. It never struck me as odd or forboding, I just thought it creative on Game Freaks behalf. Then I started following the news leaks on here, serebii, youtube, black and white etc. etc. The main thing that caught me off gaurd, besides the hints coro coro releases was that they said there was a hint to * movie, 3rd game maybe?, kyrumes alternate form? * in the 15th anniversary poster. This started to jog my craving to look for secrets, so i back tracked through the news, found an article where they released N's full name ( Natural Harmonia Gropius ). This made me wonder if there was more to this strange young man.
    So I moved all of my Pokemon from my white version to my black version and restarted white ( again :( ) My goal was to ( not only train some unsual pokemon for the sake of getting bored ) Rebattle N and analyze his character dialogue for any clues to the 3rd game or to kyrume.

The biggest, yet still not that significant, ive discovered so far was the conversation in charge stone cave.

I cannot direct qoute it but i can give a pretty close peice through memory.

( All of these ideals mix together and the world turns GRAY! Thats impossible! My goal is to leberate these precious pokemon and * not sure * the world of BLACK AND WHITE! )

Now im pretty sure that there are the theories of taoism, and just him being clever with his color chart, but if gray is the 3rd game GF is keeping a pretty tight lid on any leaks. What better than putting subliminal messages in the black and white version.

Now thinking back to my other save files, when you beat N and Ghetsis you restore things back to their normal and respective orders, and ideals and truth mix together again. Leaving it how N feared back in chargestone: GRAY

Now, I am currently grinding my team near the P2 lab. 6th badge in.
    I am going to continue to play all the way till Lacunosa and The seven sages are retrieved picking up any possible tiny bits of would- be secrets as i go.

My goal for this thread is for you guys to discuss any startling conversations you had with N during your progress through Black & White, anything that could hint to his very secretive past, or our very secret future with the 3rd game.... What kind of Role could he play in Kyrumes Favor... What does his pursuit of Zekrom/ Reshiram seem to mean in consideration of Kyrume... What does his conversations seem to ( OCD ) hide in relevance to a Gray Version?

This isnt a conversation with N but I found it kinda interesting, nor does it have to do with kyrume ( I suspect genosect.
    In the p2 lab beside the small computer at the back of the room is a red silver and blue box, walk up the box and press A for this dialogue

" there is a memo stuck to the side of the monitor. Read it?"
    Assuming you answer yes you will go on to read...
    " my lord N rejected my research... But my research is necessary for team plasma to reach its goal... The strongest pokemon... The rest of the memo is torn and impossible to read"

It isnt a convo with N but I thought it was pretty cool amd may have to do with the 3rd game ( more than likely an upcoming genosect event though )

This isnt a conversation with N but I found it kinda interesting, nor does it have to do with kyrume ( I suspect genosect.
    In the p2 lab beside the small computer at the back of the room is a red silver and blue box, walk up the box and press A for this dialogue

" there is a memo stuck to the side of the monitor. Read it?"
    Assuming you answer yes you will go on to read...
    " my lord N rejected my research... But my research is necessary for team plasma to reach its goal... The strongest pokemon... The rest of the memo is torn and impossible to read"

It isnt a convo with N but I thought it was pretty cool amd may have to do with the 3rd game ( more than likely an upcoming genosect event though )

Last edited:

drarixio

Charging up since '89
    Years
  • There obviously is a LOT of backstory to N. His name...how'd he get a pasta name like that? B&W have left a lot of his story out. I think we'll get all that information on him in the 3rd game.

Back