• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen convert to pokemonism!

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • Huh??????? How can we worship pokemon?! They're just made up characters only for fun! They ain't real! You must me out of your mind.

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Huh??????? How can we worship pokemon?! They're just made up characters only for fun! They ain't real! You must me out of your mind.

all religions are made up, didnt you see Zeitgeist?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Im so glad this guy got banned

Topic-wise, did you know that a belief shared by over a million people worldwide constitutes as a religion? Therefore atheism, the disbelief in religious forces, is a religion. Thats irony for ya ;)

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Im so glad this guy got banned

Topic-wise, did you know that a belief shared by over a million people worldwide constitutes as a religion? Therefore atheism, the disbelief in religious forces, is a religion. Thats irony for ya ;)

agreed. im a calvinist sober protestant from the netherlands, we just don't like the icons ;)

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Wow. What an invalid.

I've seen Zeitgeist, very good documentary.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    yeah we could worship pokemon and dragonball z and marry misty and ash and go and catch all the legenadaries....
    dude if your planning on worshiping some pixels i think you have a disease, and to be honest not many sane people will worship pokemon
    im so glad he got booted out......

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • People have much different dillusions. You know in Australia people were trying to go for a Star Wars religion? They didn't have enough people for it to be declared legally a religion

But you have to remember that all religions are fictional as well. They all have a prophet who creates them and some back story behind them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back