• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Converting Formats

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
Years
  • Would anyone know of a program that allows you to convert video files? I have several movies I'd like to put into my iPod Touch and some aren't the allowed MP4 format.

I have several formats such as AVI and others that I would like to convert but so far no online converter works and I've yet to find a program that'll successfully convert my files.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Évan1

Now you're gone!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Most of my converters are shareware and I bought them. There are a couple of them on this and this, but I think they are trial versions. There are completely free ones; the best of them is this, but TBH, I didn't like any free version. I hope this can help in any way.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Any Video Converter is a free, and versatile program which can convert to and from many video and music formats. >Click Here<

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
    Years
  • Any Video Converter is a free, and versatile program which can convert to and from many video and music formats. >Click Here<
    Yeah, Any Video Converter is good.
    Super (C) is also good.

If you can handle console based utilities, try ffmpeg or mencoder.

Back