• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cool HTML Dictionary!

Is the website helpful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I used Stumble Upon! and I was searching through the Web Development section and I came across this awesome site!

www.htmlplayground.com

If you have trouble with HTML, this site really helps out, it helped me!

Please if you like the site, give feedback on it by posting here!

Though the thing is, it's only a BETA (version 0.4 to be exact)

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • That's... awesome. A great resource I'll use in my HTML classes. Thanks for the link. ;)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ahahah, that is pretty handy. xD

It'll be useful for people coding website, or taking classes with HTML lessons.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Haha, I whipped this site out yesterday and the teacher was impressed. She made everyone try it for a few minutes.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I find it curious that their site isn't XHTML-compliant. Or compliant with anything recent, as it doesn't declare its doctype. Also, Steve, there's some kind of JS-based [looking at the page source @_@ which is mostly just built up of advertising, lol] applet in the page that holds the dictionary. Neat site, although w3schools accomplishes the same [just less accessibly based on tag].

Back