• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cool New Online Pokemon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Registered.

Got Promo Pokemon, SapphireDialga.

Shouldn't it just be called Dialga/Diaruga? -.-

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Looks cool but it needs some graphics other than in battle

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Looks cool but it needs some graphics other than in battle

Yes dat is true but it is a new game i herd that they will be updated later on, right now he is trying to add Pokemon and story mode

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    I see. Well I am playing it a little bit right now, but I am also trying to EV Train my team, then get them to level 100, while completing the kanto dex. I have only 16 more to go on the kanto dex.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    wow this pokemon game won't let me register... It keeps on saying I'm referring to it some how and its being dumb... I never even heard of this place, so yea its crap if I can't register and play...

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I've no idea what this site is (I'm not even sure if this type of advertisement is allowed?), but regardless, whatever it was is - it's down and therefore I'm closing this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back