• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Coolest B/W Character? :D

Who's your favourite Nuvema Crew character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Coolest B/W Character? :D

These two are surprisingly cool. I think it's that you wouldn't expect them to be based on their designs, at least I wouldn't. Didn't. But now I do.

Years
    Uh... I like quite a few, actually....>_> I like Bianca, Cheren, Elesa(mostly because of her appearance?), N, and... Touko. Yeah. I became especially attatched to N, Cheren, and Bianca.

Years
    Truthfully, I'm an N fangirl. Not because he's hot (although he is pretty sexy) but because I like his story. In my opinion, he may be the most well thought-out rival in Pokemon history. I'm pretty sure we've never had an antihero before. And your feelings towards him change throughout the game. First, you think he's weird. Then, you're sort of his friend. Then you're enemies. And then at the end, you just feel bad for him. And come on, you know you liked that awesome music when he says his farewell:)

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Personally Marshall is one of my favorites, along with Skyla and Shauntal as well.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This thread is dead, let it be dead in peace or something like that.

(Really though, check the dates of threads before you post in them, because after a month you're not allowed to post in them)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back