• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coolest Bug Pokemon

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    what do u think the coolest looking bug pokemon is? my pick is scizor
    what is yours post on my threads I LIKE FEEDBACK

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    My Shedinja is the greatest.
    with it at my side i cannot loose.
    perfect pokemon.
    A team that can't counter Shedinja is very sad indeed.

Good thing this isn't a ''Cutest Bug Pokémon'' thread, because most of them are cute. The coolest Bug type, however, is Forretress imo. You might find it weird that I think a pink walnut is cool, but I also think Muk and Beedrill are cute, so in your face! =P

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    Muk is a poison pokemon, and i can only hope you already knew that...

yah, I was once a fan of Beedrill and it's ability to use "Twineedle" (it hit 4-5 time EVERY TIME!!), but now i've found one bug pokemon that is not only attractive, but it is such a good battler. Venomoth kicks sooo much butt, you wouldn't beleive it. i totally agree tho, Scizor is awesome as well. it's just sooo weak against fire moves and has low spec def.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Muk is a poison pokemon, and i can only hope you already knew that...
    I was only pointing out I have a weird sense of cuteness aswell as coolness. So sue me if I used Muk as an example. <.<

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Beedrill, I'm not sure why, has to be at the top of my list.

In close pursuit with Venomoth and... yes, Scyther.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Heracross!! ^-^ That's my coolest bug type pick. It's a beetle, it's big, it loves to slurp up sap/nectar, and it learns Megahorn (which may not be the best attack, but it is cool IMO).

2nd Choice: Shuckle (yeah, it's part bug! XD)

3rd Choice: Scyther

Back