• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

coolest dog

favorite dog?

• Entei

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Houndoom

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Absol

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Granbull

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Arcanine

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

PsYchOtiC

uLt1m4t3 n00b
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 8, 2005
    entei is strongest

I like absol best

and...why isnt mighteyena on this list?!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Where's the Arcanine? Whenever I needed a fire elemental in R/B/Y/G/S/C, that uber firedog is always my top choice.

*adds poll*

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Iveechan said:
    Iveechan says that Suicune, Entei, Raikou, and Absol are not of the canine persuation. They are simply quadropedal furred things. My favorite dog is one not listed, Granbull. She's all purple and bipedal and looks like she can kicks some serious butt. CHOMP.
    I distinctly remember them being called Legendary Dogs, though they rather resemble cats. And absol is NOT a dog, I agree on that. He's cool, but definently, not a dog. He's just a beast who happens to have large nails fur and a tail. Hmph!

Solo_tremaine

Sephiroth's gratest fan
    Years
    collin152 said:
    I distinctly remember them being called Legendary Dogs, though they rather resemble cats. And absol is NOT a dog, I agree on that. He's cool, but definently, not a dog. He's just a beast who happens to have large nails fur and a tail. Hmph!

Absol's a dog. Thats what most websites online say.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    what makes him a dog? He is most resembeling a hyena, wich is classified as feline.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    How can he act or attack like a dog? He is just a 2-dimensional picture on a screen. He has no "behavior"

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    I don't watch mocies. I watch movies. And I don't watch pokemon movies. Besides, how can you determine it aced like a dog, and not some other beast? Huh? Huh?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    How does watching pokemon help you recognise a DOGS actions, my friend? Enlighten me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Felines also attack when threatened. How do you know absol is not a cat? All animals attacked when threatened almost. Possoms are a big exception.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Yes, as a matter of fact, it looks like a hyena, a classified feline, thus it does look like a cat.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Like... such a vauge descriptor. Is not this whole argument based on opinion? In mine, it isn't and in yours it is. But it isn't.

Back