• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

coolest legendary area

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • some of the legendary Pokémon are introduced and battled in really cool areas. what's your favorite and what do you like about it?
    I loved the atmosphere of the Relic Castle where Volcarona is found in Gen 5.

Years
  • The Distortion World was a pretty neat area. (Giratina)

I mean...it's a whole different dimension! The place gave an "emotionless" feel since there was no creatures living there except Giratina. Its theme was pretty nice too.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I really liked Fullmoon Island in Gen 4, where Cresselia is. It really is a beautiful, relaxing spot, with a very eerie music

Years
  • I always wanted to go to Faraway Island where Mew is found in Emerald, the island wasn't that special itself I just loved the idea of finding a Mew deep in a forest on an island. As for areas that I've actually experienced, I'd have to say I really like the Bell Tower and Whirl Islands.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    i thought the distortion world was the coolest
    very trippy and very creepy

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • It has to be the Distortion World, Giratina's location. It had an eerie feel to it.

Also Sky Pillar, Rayqauyza's location, especially the second time around, those cracks were damn hard to maneuver through.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back