• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coolest Looking Pokemon

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Pretty much what the title suggests, what do you think is the coolest looking Pokemon?

Personally, despite preferring fire and fighting type Pokemon, I've always loved the way Wartortle looked. He just looks badass in my opinion.

dutchmuffin77

...not dutch
    Years
    charizard(big surprise huh)
    other than that,tyranitar, scyther, and sceptile are pretty cool looking because they're so unique in shape and design.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Scyther is the Pokémon version of a ninja. Period.

Besides that, I would have to say Metagross. I've never seen something like that before.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Metagross. Not only do I like my favorite Pokemon because of it's stats, but it first caught my eye because of it's appearence.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    growilthe

he's really cool and brilliant

but its the loyalty that grabs me

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Girafarig is just plain unique, I like what they did with Mawile too. Absol has cool design.
    Ninetales just takes the cake. The incorperation of Japanese folklore into a fox Pokemon is really interesting.​

Dainty

The Puppet Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    Hmm.. Gardevoir, Palkia. Chimecho is a cutie. Not so much the game pixels, but the show, very.
    Togekiss is flipping awesome.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I have some favorites. first comes Feraligatr, looks a beast and fights like one too.
    Next up is gardevoir. probably the hottest pokemon ever. (y'know what i mean..)
    next comes suicune. he is beatiful.
    And last but not least, absol. he looks amazing. and i will have one in my platinum team.

@PokeMartin : didn't you notice that the "horn" on its head resembles the moon? (while not fully seen)

Back