• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Coolest

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
Years
  • I like the fact that you don't need link cables and you could wirelessly trade/battle/chat.

shark3019875

dragonair trainer
    Years
  • the who;e game is cool just one flaw all the other games like cyrstal sliver and gold have 2 sections one jhoto and one kanto i wish they had all 3 so it can be a longer game and more ledgendaries to catch without codes

deoxts

your mom went to college
    Years
  • the coolest thing is able to get the origonal 150 pokemon in the game and the uncoolest thing is having to get special tickets to get to birth island

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • The game is pretty cool in itself. I agree that the ticket ideas were a horrible idiotic move from them, only because, people like me, who can't get to the events get screwed by their "We are going in three places, come if you want, oh, btw, we have ONE station where you can get other tickets, otherwise, chao!" If they're going to utilize the tickets, make another movie. -_- More money for them anyways.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
  • Pokemon jump and dodrio berry picking, they rock and oh yeah once youve beaten the elite four and the sevii islands you can buy moo moo milk from two island (from the miltank farm in johto)

Back