• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Copying and Pasting from WORD?

Blue Angel

Living for now
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Every time I try to copy and paste a fanfiction I wrote in a WORD document into a thread or a PM, it changes to a different, smaller font, and loses the spaces and the indents. It looks horrible and small. I don't know how to fix it.

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Sorry, that is all gibberish to me. :/

Can you dumb it down for me?

EDIT to your edit: Oh okay, I guess I'll just have to format it once I paste it here to something different.
    As long as it looks okay, I guess it's fine. Thanks for answering so quickly.

Sad that the formatting won't make it through :/

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • If you put an extra space between each paragraph it will make it through the paste. As for the font, don't know how to help you there.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    You know whats really easy?

Just use Notepad, if you have it on your computer, that is.

It's such a simple little wordpad program, but it works well for copy/pasting RP posts, and such.

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Thanks Drew, (and if all else fails I can try it Censored's way ^^)
    I can always run it through WORD for spelling, etc. and then make the changes in the Notepad document. That'll do (^^,)

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Just fix the font when you paste it onto here, much easier than attempting some other feat.

Back