• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
  • Wish Granted..Uh...You got a Oddish, but as soon as you got it, it evolved & due to the evolution its smell is unbearable.

I wish I could marry Latias, legally, & with no problems with the relationship.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    Wish granted, a scientist found a way to bring games to life and used it on pokemon. At first everything was going fine when a group of pokemon got mistreated and abused by their owners. They started a war between humans and pokemon, the humans used guns to kill of the majority of the pokemon. The rock, steel, ghost, psychic, and dragon type pokemon could survive through the bullets and decided to avenge their fellow pokemon. People would not leave their homes for any reason. Dragonites would fly over and surround entire cities. After years of war the humans finally won and killed off all of the pokemon. Now pokemon games are no longer legal anywhere in the world.

I wish I was a Butterfree

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • Wish Granted, they're now your friends. But then came along, N & Black, who captured Zekrom & Reshiram, never to be seen again. (Wow, I lacked originality in this post)

I wish eevee never existed.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • Wish Granted, you got of Lugia stomach (Not going to say how), & then Ho-Oh came in & ate you, going through the same process again.

I wish I could purpose to Latias, without her rejecting me or having problems in the future.

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • Granted, you proposed to Latias, and she accepts, but marrying Pokemon is illegal in your extremely strict county, so you decide to be good friends instead.

I wish I found my Togetic, and we could be friends forever again.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
  • ^I got to rethink this again.
    Wish Granted, you found your lost friend, & as soon did the things you did before. But one day, your friend passed away.

I wish Latias is already my wife for the past 9yrs, & with problems from the past or in the incoming future.

Back